These forums for Electron Dance were closed on 09 December 2014.
Special Report: I Played Online Gaming
  • Tonight, I played some online gaming with mwm. We played The Monaco with someone named "woofasaurus". I did not know "woofasaurus", and I forgot to ask if mwm did.

It was Very Enjoyable! It was almost like a chat room mixed with a video game! It turned out that I am not very good at The Monaco, because I died many times. It is a little okay, because "woofasaurus" died many times too and mwm did not seem to mind resurrecting us. When you resurrect someone in The Monaco, it makes a gross squelching sound.

I would enjoy playing online gaming again, and perhaps we can all form a Guild!

This has been a Richard Goodness Special Report.
    Post edited by rgoodness at 2014-02-23 02:57:58
  • It makes a sound like a witch's brew; you alchemy people back to life, basically.

Nah, dunno who woofasaurus was, but he was cool. Sadly, he never knew when to just run for it... whether I told him to or not.

I used to be an Operator for a big and prolific Minecraft server. Would play again, that is to say.
  • Huh. I really didn't think witch's brew. It sounds to me like you're stuffing the other guy's guts back in.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!